woensdag 2 januari 2019

“Hello you all and especially Tim and Mike 
My son Taneli and his wife Heidi have 4 children; Sofia (13 y), Joel (12) Eino (9) and Voitto (2), The family are living in Helsinki,which is Finlands capital. From my home city Lahti is there 100 km. Now in Helsinki is Christmas holiday. Schools begin nest Monday ( 7.1.) I am just waiting these visited to I and my wife Ritva. We are living in a town house. 
You asked some question from me. I am married (since 1971) with Ritva.We have 4 sons. All these are adult, none of them live with us. 
Many years ago in those time when our sons lived with us, we had a lovely dog Miska, which race was Golden Retriever. We all liked it very much. It died 12 years old. 
In winter I like to ski on lakes. Lahti situates by a big lake. Now this lake has frozen. In summers I like to bike. 
I like to listen to classical music and sing on Sundays at our lutheran Church. It is near by our home. 
My favourite golor is green. I like brown too. 
The best matter to me is when I meet my wife Ritva We are yet loving togehter. Best matters are also our 4 sons, which all are healthy. They all are also very nice. 
I have visited some times in your country, but unfortunately only in Amterdams airport. I have a dream to visited in the future also in other places than only in this airport. 
I like very much Flinlands flag, which I received from you. Finlands flags colors has 3 symbols: white is like snow, blue like the heaven and the cross like the Christian religion. 
It is a great pleasure to tell something to you about me and my family!! 
I wish all to you happy this year !!! Eljas”

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten